Powered by Blogger.

Artificial Sweeteners Could Be Sabotaging Your Diet - Dr. Mark Hyman

|| || ,, || Leave a comments
 http://www.forzabykemp.com/wp-content/uploads/Artificial-sweetener.jpg


 Photo Credit:forzabykemp.com

'THERE’S NO DOUBT about it. Artificial sweeteners cause obesity.

I always thought it was funny to see a very large person order a Big Mac, large fries — and top it off with a Diet Coke. I also found it peculiar that I rarely saw thin people drinking diet sodas. So I began to wonder if there could be a link between diet beverages or artificial sweeteners and obesity. As I began to explore this notion, I discovered a number of different research findings that pointed to this very phenomenon.

First, our current obesity epidemic has coincided perfectly with the introduction of large amounts of artificial sweeteners into our food supply. Although we cannot say for sure that this means artificial sweeteners cause obesity, it certainly makes me wonder.'

Read more...
/[ 0 comments Untuk Artikel Artificial Sweeteners Could Be Sabotaging Your Diet - Dr. Mark Hyman]\

Post a Comment