Powered by Blogger.

My Tango With Cancer

|| || ,, || Leave a comments
 

'Last year I was diagnosed with an ovarian cancer the size of a football. Initially it was a huge shocker. "How could I get cancer?" It was an emergency and my surgeon gave me just one week to put things in place and get myself on the operation table. 

Even though I underwent surgery I had a strong inner voice telling me to refuse Chemotherapy as my further line of treatment. The next 6 to 8 months was a journey of self-healing based on holistic principles. 

I undertook radical changes in my lifestyle, diet ,exercise and my mind-set. I pursued healing therapies like EFT to clear my emotional blocks and let go of negative baggage such as anger, hurt and resentment.' 

Read more...
/[ 0 comments Untuk Artikel My Tango With Cancer]\

Post a Comment