Powered by Blogger.

PS 106: Telemundo Video Report - Including Me Not Speaking Spanish

|| || , || Leave a comments
Reporter Pablo Gutierrez got in touch after googling my articles on PS 106 from 2008 (something Sue Edelman of the Post didn't do) and since he and his cameraman were on the way out to Rockaway they stopped over at my house to interview me. Then these hard-working guys spent the rest of the day around the school and caught Marcella Sills leaving. I can't understand Spanish but they got a bunch of parents to speak.

I hear Sills was with her lawyer -- it must be Take Your Lawyer to School Day.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_vtDw4VBc



Here are some more stills:





/[ 0 comments Untuk Artikel PS 106: Telemundo Video Report - Including Me Not Speaking Spanish]\

Post a Comment