Powered by Blogger.

How I Stopped MS and Depression

|| || ,,,,, || Leave a comments
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgd9_lUO2Sn-Dz7Gweq3RRAw0jDojPcVQu5OPrKKLZdmE1cbwK0h6YnagixOm6s0GQiIYI9um6T841I-pCRxvN3Gg2ZPg00EK-SS5oII_166bZcbqKelSaDl9hPXHK91tH5l2FCkBFgino/s1600/inheal&del.jpg
Photo Credit:www.2.bp.blogspot.com

'I had been suffering from progredient multiple sclerosis (MS) and recurrent depression for 23 years already and to get around I had to use walking aids or wheelchairs. In the last years of this miserable phase I would furthermore suffer from constipation, incontinence, fatigue and neuropathies. One day something changed. 

All in all this whole situation felt like an agonizingly slow process of dying, losing one capability after the other. I had often tried to get up to high buildings in order to jump down and end this suffering once and for all. However, the notion that this might not solve any problem whatsoever and would only leave tears behind consistently stopped me.'

Read more...
/[ 0 comments Untuk Artikel How I Stopped MS and Depression]\

Post a Comment