Powered by Blogger.

All About Honey: Raw, Wild, Manuka…What Kind is Best for Health?

|| || ,,, || Leave a comments
http://www.luckinlove.com/purehoney.jpg
Photo Credit:http://www.luckinlove.com


'I grew up on a working organic farm in New England that included a small orchard with apple, pear, peach, and cherry trees. By working the land and following nature’s seasonal cycles, I learned the importance of pollination early in life. After the cold, long winters, fruit trees blossomed and honeybees went to work. From an early age, I developed a fondness for bees and later, when living in California, kept my own backyard apiary.

Honeybees are amazing. During the darkest hours of the new moon, I would get up in the middle of the night and put my ear against the wooden sides of a bee box to hear the symphony of thousands of bees humming together. I also learned the value of propolis, pollen, and honey for health and healing.' 

Read more...
/[ 0 comments Untuk Artikel All About Honey: Raw, Wild, Manuka…What Kind is Best for Health?]\

Post a Comment