Powered by Blogger.

Peaches for Prevention and Halting Cancer Growth

|| || ,, || 1 comments
799px-Bowl_of_peaches_with_colour_enhanced
Photo Credit: Health Freedom Aliance

'Can we just hang up our hats and admit that every fruit is a superfruit? It turns out peaches are beyond amazing.

A Washington State University food scientist and colleagues at Texas A&M have found that compounds in peaches can inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells and their ability to spread. They are emphasizing good nutrition for preventing cancer.

Compelling research in Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, showed that the compounds could be recommended as a novel addition to therapies that reduce the risk of metastasis, or spread. But it doesn’t have to come from a compound or supplement.

Just two to three peaches a day, which could easily be achieved with a juicer, blender or blaster - have an astounding effect.'

Read more...
/[ 1 comments Untuk Artikel Peaches for Prevention and Halting Cancer Growth]\
Robert Carol said...

I suffer with cervical cancer disease and it was so painful and i hate cancer with a passion. I have had it for 23 years and every doctor I met has no 100% treatment, and cervical cancer diseases was my deeply problem riding my life And it distracted me and so embarrass in the past years I has suffered from this disease. 4 weeks ago I found a tradition herbalist Dr who have 100% cure to eliminate HS and he treated me with his natural remedy, and I was cured perfectly. If anyone out there suffering from cervical cancer disease you have to get contact with this Dr Onokun for you to be cure and live a better life Here is the contact address.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +1 ( 323 ) 689 3594

there are hundred percent assurance on his natural treatment.

Post a Comment