Powered by Blogger.

Scientists Probe Dark Chocolate's Health Secrets

|| || ,,, || 1 comments
 http://img2.timeinc.net/health/images/slides/dark-chocolate-dr-oz-400x400.jpg
Photo Credit:Health.com

By Dr. Mercola

'The health benefits of dark chocolate are all the rage right now, with increasing numbers of studies pointing to its rich concentrations of beneficial antioxidants and polyphenols.

This applies particularly to dark chocolate because it contains a higher concentration of cacao seeds than milk chocolate, and therein lies the secret to its health-promoting powers.' 

Read more...
/[ 1 comments Untuk Artikel Scientists Probe Dark Chocolate's Health Secrets ]\
Robert Carol said...

I suffer with cervical cancer disease and it was so painful and i hate cancer with a passion. I have had it for 23 years and every doctor I met has no 100% treatment, and cervical cancer diseases was my deeply problem riding my life And it distracted me and so embarrass in the past years I has suffered from this disease. 4 weeks ago I found a tradition herbalist Dr who have 100% cure to eliminate HS and he treated me with his natural remedy, and I was cured perfectly. If anyone out there suffering from cervical cancer disease you have to get contact with this Dr Onokun for you to be cure and live a better life Here is the contact address.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +1 ( 323 ) 689 3594

there are hundred percent assurance on his natural treatment.

Post a Comment