Powered by Blogger.

Brazil Nuts are Best Source of Cancer Fighting Selenium

|| || ,,, || 1 comments
KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

'Rich, creamy Brazil nuts are the best source of selenium, the mineral that works with zinc to prevent breast cancer. A recent study at the University of Otago in New Zealand found that eating just two Brazil nuts a day is as effective in increasing selenium and boosting glutathione as taking a selenium supplement. And eating Brazil nuts brings many other benefits not found in selenium supplements.'


Read more...
/[ 1 comments Untuk Artikel Brazil Nuts are Best Source of Cancer Fighting Selenium]\
Robert Carol said...

I suffer with cervical cancer disease and it was so painful and i hate cancer with a passion. I have had it for 23 years and every doctor I met has no 100% treatment, and cervical cancer diseases was my deeply problem riding my life And it distracted me and so embarrass in the past years I has suffered from this disease. 4 weeks ago I found a tradition herbalist Dr who have 100% cure to eliminate HS and he treated me with his natural remedy, and I was cured perfectly. If anyone out there suffering from cervical cancer disease you have to get contact with this Dr Onokun for you to be cure and live a better life Here is the contact address.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +1 ( 323 ) 689 3594

there are hundred percent assurance on his natural treatment.

Post a Comment